Tuesday, January 1, 2013

THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY 2012

 My 2012 had been great. 

I got married, finally starting the first step on new project, got a new job as a fashion & beauty editor at Laiqa (although I never wanted to be a working wife, but the offer was so irrisistable so I gave it a shot), learning to cook, re-decorating my apartment, less concert this year but I went to my all time favorite; Morrissey and The Cardigans live concert, experiencing Hongkong, Macau and Shenzen with family, and taking huge decision to cancel my Euro Trip for honeymoon just because I don't want the money to be wasted and rather spend it for starting the new business, but then ended up having a fancy honeymoon to Bali and Singapore, which I kinda regret because it turns out to be expensive also. Hah!  

I never thought being married will change my life this much, but I don't mind.

And I just realized that I haven't blog that much last year. Should post a lot more this year. Pinky promise. 

Well, for all the good and bad things happened last year shall be lessons to be learned. May this new year will bring us joy, luck and happiness more than ever. But top of the wish is hoping to be a better person each and every single day. 

Have a happy new year, dear friends ❤ 



No comments:

Post a Comment