Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bridezilla Attack!

When was the last time you cried? Me myself, I hardly remember when was the last time tears flooded my eyes. I think it was in May, on Niina's bachlorette party. But it doesn't count because that night was wild and everyone went so crazy.

Letting go tears is necessary once in a while. I've been trying to cry in these couple of months. Every time I got into problems or handling stubborn people who fed me up, I tried to cry. But I failed. I really don't know what is wrong with me. I find it so damn hard to let go the tears lately. Even fake tears refused to get along with me. When there's so many problems in your mind and it won't get out, then trouble breathing and pimples coming out.

It sucks. It really is.

My sensitivity level is on its highest point right now. Especially today. I feel like everyone is trying their asses off to pissed me out. Even small things by random people had made me want to yell right at their faces. I guess it really was a very bad day for me. If you think it's PMS reaction, then you might be right. Post-Menstrual-Syndrome, it is. Or was it the bridezilla side who strikes back? Or maybe I was just being a total beyotch and looking for something to blame? Ah, well..

No comments:

Post a Comment