Monday, October 10, 2011

Friends With Benefit

It's funny to see how people act is if you are their enemy. With no exact reason. I get that a lot. Start from a former friend to people I just slightly know. I really don't know what they're problem is. I've confronted some of them. And as you can predicted, they'll say nothing's going on. As I recall, I never made anything to upset them . Well, maybe that's just me.

I'm the type of person who know many people, but just make friends with some. Only people I feel comfortable with. And now I really think I need to expand my circle of friends. Start knowing other new people. Those who have a sincere heart and appreciate other's existence and also take friendship with no granted.

Mind to make friends?

2 comments:

  1. Sure? I'll be happy to be one of your friend, even just here online. :)
    Much love from The Hijabers Index

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there. glad to make new friends :)

    ReplyDelete