Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday Night Fever

Have I mentioned how I love playing make ups? The only make up class I took was a short course with Make Up Forever a year ago. Even though the class was only for an hour, but I've learned many things about the basic of doing a cocktail make up. No more make up class ever since, except bunch of make up tutorials on Youtube.

Last night the boyfriend asked me to accompanied him to his friend's wedding at Hotel Borobudur. It's been a while since my last time playing make up. So I go through Youtube to find some inspirations to make myself look a lil bit prettier with those colors on my face. Then I decided to try this Beyonce's look on her latest video clip, "Countdown". She's so pregnant-ly (is this even a word?) beautiful with Audrey Hepburn-ish kinda look.
Though the make up steps are quite easy to follow, there's a slight problem I still have to faced. Regarding the poor lighting in my house, I have to do the make up in such a low light. That's quite a challenge because I couldn't tell whether I put the right amount of blush on or not. But turns out the result was okay. Well, at least my boyfriend liked it.
Suede - Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment