Thursday, January 12, 2012

YOUTH KNOWS NO PAIN

I was predicted as the first to get married among my high school gang. Who knows, 10 years later, today, my last fellow single friend in the gang gets married and it makes me officially become the last one who is tying the knot. Right after my high school best friends getting married one by one, after they already having kids, some are still expecting, and others already had their second and third child. Funny how life works out sometimes.

As for me, I really don't give a damn about the wedding sequences among my circle of friends. Never thought I would be the last, but it's really not a big deal for me though. The most important thing is that I'm about to marry the man I very much love and loves me back, hopefully for the rest of our lives. What's the point of getting married first if you chose the wrong guy, 'aite?

Well, I've been planning to get married at young age ever since I was only 16 years old. To be honest, I didn't give enough thoughts of it at that time. Maybe peer pressure had brought me into that thought. But to think of it now, I really don't regret any of my decisions. I really can't even imagine what could have been if I ever get married at such young age. In fact, I feel relieved to be planning my wedding at this age. After I met a lot of people, knowing different types of men, experiencing the great feeling of falling in love, surviving from being hurt and also learning to put back the pieces of my broken heart into one whole shape. I consider myself lucky to be introduced to those kind of feelings. It might be the quarantines that I should experienced before tying the knot then I won't have to deal with it in the marriage phase. That's how much Allah cares for me.

"Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"
(Ar- Rahman)

No comments:

Post a Comment