Saturday, September 24, 2011

Do I Need Help, Or What?

So, here's the thing. Using hijab gives you 100 times more challenges in mix and match what you already have in your closet. I'm planning to do a photo shoot for my prewedding pictures. Already hired the photographer, find some concepts, and booked a good friend, Adit as the stylist. But I haven't got any ideas what outfit to wear. I planned to do the photo shoot with 2 photographers, and one of it is my sweetest friend, Veve. The challenge is, though Adit is the fashion stylist for Djakarta Magazine, he have got no experiences in styling a girl in hijab before. As for me, I never styled the hijab by myself. Never have the nerve to do any kind of experiments with my hijab because I don't think it'll fits me well. But for this prewedding photo shoot, I am longing for a different look than just my regular style. A bride-to-be aura kind of look. So in order to fulfill my desire, I really need to find much more references on how will I use my hijab for the photo shoot.

I'm thinking of adding cute headpieces and veils on my hijab. Something like these pictures below. What do you think? Flashy or trashy?


Or a DIY crafty veil like these?


Foo Fighters - "Everlong"

No comments:

Post a Comment