Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Documentary of Kings of Leon "Talihina Sky"

Dude, this is way beyond awesome. Watching the trailer makes me even curious to watch the whole movie directed by Stephen C. Mitchell. I'm even more curious than curious George himself. Seeing how a preacher's son and nephew becoming rockstars and known by worldwide. I've become one of their fans since few years ago. I hate to admit that they're one of the bands that I don't immediately love. It took time for me to become their die hard fan. They produced a not-so-easy-listening type of music. But as you carefully listened to their music, it's hard for you to go back hating them. Believe me, I've tried. I'm so excited knowing this documentary of the Followill Brothers is going to be shown at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City. But deep inside, I really hope they won't turn their wheel of fortune in acting career because that will be so overrated. They're doing just fine by just making awesome music and trashing in their twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment